Sunday, April 12, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +17 Anton got up around 12pm and said "mommy you look beautiful." then I asked him if he was still sad about his hair and he said "no, cause you guys cut your hair too." This kid is just too sweet. Gramps, Papa T, Anton's cousin Joe, and one of Anton's very favorite firefighters from back home named Josh all shaved their hair to support Anton!!! I will post pictures and videos tomorrow after I ask them all if its okay :) Anton was only awake for about an hour today. Praying it is because his super cells are growing. We go to clinic tomorrow and they are going to put him on some stronger antibiotics for skin infections. I'm hoping they won't admit up but I don't think they will since he hasn't run a fever. I will keep y'all updated. Thank you all for your constant support and love, it means the world to us. - April 12, 2015 at 11:26PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: