Friday, March 27, 2015

Facebook update [pic] from Help Anton



Day +1 Anton has had a great day and has been an easy kiddo today. Anton received his bone marrow transplant from his donor yesterday and today he got MSC cells from someone else. If I understand it correctly MSC cells are the cells that help make bone and skin. He throw up as soon as it was done but that is the only time he has thrown up today. I have had one of the worst migraines I have ever had before in my life today. Anton's nurse was super sweet and ended up taking care of me and Anton today. She brought me an eye mask, ear plugs, and an ice pack. She canceled all Anton's therapies so I could rest. I gave Anton the remote so he would call the nurse every time his iv beeped. He watched cartoons in the morning while I rested then we both took a nap around 2. I woke up at 5 and Anton woke up at 6, I guess we were both wiped out! We are still just chilling. Hoping tomorrow is a better day but I'm so thankful for how well Anton did today. via Help Anton http://ift.tt/1ChUSKi March 27, 2015 at 07:04PM

No comments: