Sunday, March 29, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +3 Jason was still here with Anton so I got to take the other two kiddos to church. It was such a blessing to sit under the teaching of Gods word and worship with like minded believers. We enjoyed eating lunch with everyone after and then we had a prayer meeting and I got to partake of the Lords Supper. So thankful for this time today! Then after church we headed to the hospital so Jason and I could change places. I was happy to see Anton and I'm ready to live this hospital life again! The ladies from our church sent us home with more home cooked food so I enjoyed some of it for dinner. Thank you so much to everyone who has sent care packages we have all loved getting them and feel truly blessed by y'alls kindness!!! - March 29, 2015 at 07:27PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: